Very quick lead time for supply, delivery and installation. Office Furniture Centre can deliver and build your Dams Connex Bench Desking at a time and date to suit you, and if required can remove your old furniture at the same time. We can do this over weekends to minimise downtime. Lead Time from 1-2 weeks under normal circumstances.
Clean lines and balanced proportions make Dams Connex Bench Desking a stand out in the modern office. As bench solutions are becoming more popular and mainstream in open plan offices, the Connex range has been developed in response to modern office design and is a more cost effective alternative to the popular Adapt benching solution. Through its twin fixed beam steel frame construction, Connex is robust enough to cope with the rigours of a busy office and is an ideal modular system for high density office spaces.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, grey oak, oak, walnut and white
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Quick assembly modular bench desk system for high density office spaces
- Rectangular steel framework in silver or white with excellent strength and stability
- Single straight desktops 800mm deep with two cable access ports