Comprising a sturdy steel subframe and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system for high density office spaces. The Adapt benching solution is a real stand out in the modern office environment.
- 25mm desktops available in beech, oak, white, walnut and white with oak edging
- Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Single straight desks 800mm or 600mm deep with scalloped cut outs in the desktops
- Sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
Delivery and Installation
Lead time for supply, delivery and installation from 1-2 weeks under normal circumstances from Office Furniture Centre. We can deliver and build the Dams Adapt Bench Desking System for you, even taking away old furniture at the same time. This can be done over the weekend to minimise downtime, and we work effectively with IT departments to facilitate this.